Senior Workflow Analyst
Amazon - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
Senior Workflow Analyst
Sr. Analyst, WFM is responsible for supporting and enhancing the performance of the site with respect to optimal staffing of Customer Advocates. The Sr. Analyst, WFM is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining schedules for Customer Service Associates (CSA) to enable the achievement of service level and productivity goals for the site. The Sr. Analyst, WFM will collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement of workforce utilization and service levels. Workflow Analyst should also react to changes in daily/weekly/Monthly call volumes and handling times by determining the required staffing level changes to ensure delivery of service levels. The successful candidate will be an analytical problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer experience, a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, and motivation and an ability to manage communication and relations with multiple stakeholders including but not limited to Site Operations, Capacity planning teams, Facilities team like IT, Transportation, HR team, Training team and workflow teams from other Internal sites.
· Support the delivery of service levels, and productivity targets for the site and marketplaces he/she is supporting
· Responsible for the assignment of tasks to the operation by optimizing the usage of workforce.
· Manage the development of global standards (Average Handle time, NPT, Shrinkage, Attrition).
· Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan short term non-productive time
· Work closely with data, associates and team managers to pro-actively identify issues and take appropriate actions to minimize impact.
· Assist the development of Workforce Management and Scheduling systems by partnering with in-house technology teams.
· Running what if scenarios for associate staffing and make proper use of statistical tools.
· Manage and drive change through effective use of clearly defined delivery plan, ensuring stakeholders receive regular updates.
· Lead and participate in global projects and initiatives. He / She will own providing optimal solutions for upcoming initiatives.
· Proactively identify service improvement opportunities and ensure continuous improvement within Capacity Planning across strategic and tactical forecasting, advisor scheduling, metric reporting and real-time delivery.
· Min NQF4 qualification
· Min 2 Years experience in scheduling, planning or other components of managing and planning workflow capacity
· Expertise in Microsoft Excel (Formula, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
· Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and deal with ambiguity
· Advanced analytical skills and should provide analysis support on project Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
· High attention to detail and ability to deep dive Identify root causes of variance and to execute solutions
· Ability to provide sound advice and effective communication with stakeholders, Should have interest & Ability to work on process-improvements initiatives and projects
· Understanding of workforce management programs
· BA or BS degree in business or a related field is preferred
· Min 4 Years experience in scheduling, planning or other components of managing and planning workflow capacity