Company Partners - Bellville, Province of the Western Cape
Company Partners is an Online 1-stop-machine for start-up businesses who over the past 5 years, have served more than 15000 clients, of which 20% purchase additional services after 1 year, and a further 10% invested in monthly subscription packages.
Company Partners holds South Africa’s largest variety of compliance services with over 150 compliance services at a client’s disposal.
Some of the Key Activities & Responsibilities which can be expected:
(By no means an exhaustive list)
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately;
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
- Manage Company WhatsApp communication to clients;
- Utilize Talk2 assistance and loading of new clients on the system;
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries;
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures);
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email;
- Update calendars and schedule meetings;
- Act as Reception standby and relief, as required;
- Continuously replenish own knowledge of industry, products and field;
- Ensure regular backups are performed to ensure data preservation;
- Maintain internal databases;
- Prepare regular reports and presentations;
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed;
- Promote and sell products / services using solid and accurate arguments / product
- information to existing and prospective customers;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Performing cold calls if and when required;
- Continuously improve through feedback;
- Always put the team first by assisting others when required.
So what skills and experience are we looking for?
- Proven experience as an Administrator / Receptionist or relevant role;
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines;
- Knowledge of office policies and procedures;
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular);
- Strong Administrative abilities
- Excellent health
- Experience in the industry will be advantageous
- A minimum of Grade 12, a tertiary qualification would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literate
- Presentable and professional
- Bilingual (At least two of South African official languages, with English being the primary language medium due to our clients requirements)
- Focussed on building long term relationships
- Driver’s license and a reliable vehicle to get you from point A to B will be added benefit.
So what is in it for you? Why should you apply to join our team?
Company Partners always strives to be at the forefront service. We learn and grow with every customer we serve. We are breaking all traditional rules regarding company services and always aim to provide our clients with convenient and cost-effective solutions. Thus, we are the perfect place for you to let your creativity out of the cage and just be yourself. We have grown from 1 to 38 employees in the past four years and there are many opportunities opening up as we grow.
Naturally, we wish to reward our team members for their hard work and dedication and as such we offer a basic remuneration package which includes incentives and bonuses structures. We reward hard work and want to see our team members reach not only their professional goals but their personal goals as well. The candidate can respect to receive a basic salary of R5000.00* (subject to negotiation based on experience) .
- subject to terms and conditions
Did we forget to mention... we have regular awesome team building activities and a ping pong table where our staff fights it out for bragging rights. Plus, a hostess which makes you coffee and sandwiches!
So if the above interests you please make contact with us by following the below:
Please motivate why you think you will be a good fit for Company
Partners? Please ensure to visit our website to learn more about us.
Send your motivation, C.V. and any other applicable documentation (work references, qualification documents etc.) to the application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We reserve the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Please note that we do receive a lot of applications and as such if you do not hear anything in two (2) weeks consider your application unsuccessful, we do however always strive to inform applicants of their application status within a reasonable time where possible.
We are united in our diversity and thus we welcome applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other arbitrary grounds as protected by law.