Copier Service Technician
Copier Company - Port Elizabeth, Province of Eastern Cape
We are looking for a professional, ambitious, and driven individual to join our Service team.
Working on a permanent full-time basis, you will support customers within and around the Port Elizabeth area. You will visit customer sites to repair and service our printer and copier product range and assist our customers with their business equipment needs as well as supporting field technicians.
You will be service focused and experienced in repairing and servicing digital mono and colour printers, photocopiers and multi-function devices.
You should also possess:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- To exhibit a proactive approach to self-development with regards to skills and technology advancements
- General computer and network skills
- Know how to use a Voltmeter
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- Present in a neat and professional manner
- Be honest, reliable, and enthusiastic!
In return, we will offer you an excellent salary based on experience, car allowance, laptop, toolkit, mobile phone and ongoing personal training and development working in a friendly environment.
Only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape (Required)