CSG - Johannesburg, Gauteng
16925 Billing Analyst (Open)
Setting up customers billing, processing and analyzing data, producing invoices and billing reports for Managed Service Customers. This position supports Managed Service customers directly by phone or e-mail to address their billing or application questions and issues. A Billing Analyst may be asked to oversee the production activities of other Billing Analysts when assigned to do so. This role will exercise discretion and independent judgment under general supervision.
· Producing and analyzing billing reports for Managed Service customers.
· Analyzing the results of processed files and making corrections if needed.
· Use CSGs Singleview Software.
· Responsible for compiling bill count reports and providing invoicing data to the finance department.
· Independent interaction with customers concerning their billing.
· Management of data to produce invoices for mailing /shipping per billing schedule.
· Maintain customer data in database.
· Monitor customer email inbox.
· Use other software for tracking and analysis of data.
· Identifies problems/issues during billing cycles and solves or requests assistance in solving.
· May assist less experienced peers.
· Latitude for independent judgment/action.
· Work on moderately complex activities.
· Other duties as assigned.