Dell - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Entry Level Salary
Johannesburg, South Africa
DELL Technologies would like to give the opportunity to a Johannesburg based graduate from any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) to join our dynamic pre-sales team as an intern for a 12 month period.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
In this exciting, entry level role you will be developed and trained with the skills to be able to support the sales and presales teams to meet business objectives by configuring technical solutions that meet customer needs, managing sales opportunities and supporting the team in maintaining and growing healthy pipeline of sales opportunities
- Act as a technical resource to support the sales organization to meet and/or exceed their objectives.
- Identify customer needs/requirements, and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Provide pre-sales technical support during the sales process
- Remain up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings
- Stay current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- Assist in the on-going technical education and development of the broader team
The intern is expected to:
- Work with Inside Pre- Sales teams providing technical guidance and direction to the sales and external presales team, managing and closing the moderate to high complex deals.
- Increase revenue spent by these account
- Educate the customers of our value proposition
- Understand the customer requirements utilising strategic probing to identify, evaluate and map their Needs to the solutions we provide.
- Provide high quality solution builds to external customers and internal stake holders, sales and presales.
- Diploma/Degree in any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) completed between 2017 – 2019
- No prior working experience is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced team
- A flair and passion for technology
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.