CP&A Lead: On Trade
Diageo - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job Description :
Lead Integrated Business Planning into the Demand Review Management Process
Lead the quarterly business prioritisation with the rolling 24 month plan. Lead the Review Stage and Gate process progress for ONE plan initiatives, analysing performance at a total level. Full accountability to drive consensus on Demand Plan opportunities, risks and decisions on gap closing actions.
Lead the Brilliant Execution Process
Lead the Brilliant Execution process that enable Diageo to deliver insight based plans that respond to the channel, trade, and portfolio strategies to deliver the Diageo AOP. Be the Expert at the Brilliant Execution process and lead the strategy of the sales cycle planning process. Full accountability to sign off all M&E with baseline financials with clear insights for future investment decisions.
Establishing competitive advantage through customer marketing expertise
Lead partnership with Category Development, Shopper and Brand teams to deliver compelling, differentiated customer propositions that drive category growth for customers & enable Diageo to win disproportionately. Deliver ad own expert capabilities in executing sales conversion growth drivers flawlessly with strategic customers.
Targeted Trade Investment that maximises ROI
Lead the agenda to ensure Trade Investment ROI is monitored, governed, maximised whilst executing to PET guidelines and promotional strategies.
Simple, effective decision making and clarity of accountabilities
Inspire and empower the entire CP&A team to lead Brilliant Execution at the Moment of Choice.
- Commercial Graduate Degree Qualification – Business Related
- Driver’s license
- Broad experience of Commercial (Minimum 8 years) working in sales, customer marketing, retailing or planning functions
- Work within a virtual team, cross functionally and with a high sense of initiative and ownership, being self-sufficient and independent
- Project Management Expertise
- Build collaborative and influential relationships with customers and industry peers in Commercial
- Extensive Commercial and Financial decision making experience
- Strong analytical skills, systems aptitude and data handling expertise
- Adopts a coaching approach and ability to deliver outcomes through others
- High cognitive ability
- Experience of people, planning and performance management
- Builds powerful relationships, operates with positive intent fostering trust, candour and respect, resolving conflict and creating collaborative relationships by leading change and can drive clarity out of ambiguity
- Facilitate operational simplicity, enabling decisions to be made, aligned to and executed swiftly
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :