Distell - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
Applications are open for the above mentioned position. The position will report to the Payroll & Benefits Manager and will be based in Tygervalley, Bellville.
The Admin/Benefits Controller is responsible to provide world-class quality assistance and administrative support, and to ensure an effective and efficient Admin and Benefits administration that meets the HR SSC department requirements. To deliver an effective front-office service as well as a high performance transactional support programme.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the HR Vendor Administration.
- Compile all headcount reports on a monthly basis.
- Generating reports for payments e.g. PAYE returns and other third parties
- Ensure updated and maintained position management on SAP
- Compile and maintain organisational design and publishing on a monthly basis
- Responsible for the preparation of the Fleet Vehicle Tax Administration
- Processing of all garnishee management
- Data analytics & exception reporting on HR & payroll data
- Review and ensure accuracy of Earnings Statistics Reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting
- Maintain workflows
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Minimum Qualifications: Matric; a relevant qualification in HR or Finance is advantageous.
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years' proven financial and/or admin experience in similar environment.
- Keep abreast with company policies and tax legislations that impact on remuneration
- Strong administrative, organizing and numerical skills.
- Strong analytical skills and financial reporting experience.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Strong Excel skills
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite and SAP experience will be advantageous.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professional demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and under pressure.
- High attention and adherence to detail.
- Be able to communicate and work across-functions.
- The ability to multi-task.
- A self-driven, pro- active and motivated person with an open mind and a positive work ethic.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 16653 Closing date: 19 February 2020
Accounting, ERP, Administrative Assistant, SAP, Payroll, Finance, Technology, Administrative