Associate Client Lead
dunnhumby - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
dunnhumby is looking for a talented Associate Client Lead
You will support the dunnhumby Client team in executing the client plan for the customer-loyal journey of the client or category through the delivery of first class insights which helps demonstrate how to gain competitive advantages from applying customer insights and why customer loyalty matters.
- Supporting the Client Managers or Client Lead(s) to deliver a seamless and proactive service to the Client on smaller clients or particular category working with Solution experts to deliver client solutions that drive unique value using the suite of dunnhumby capabilitiesUtilise dunnhumby insights to ensure recommended plan components support retailer customer strategies and build brand/customer value.
- Builds relationships with client contacts and a good understanding of the client organisation, their strategies and objectives.
- Delivers accurate, creative and actionable shopper insights from dunnhumby’s tools, analysis & consultancy in order to create measurable change for the Client’s customers.
- Understands selected elements of the organisation change plan, delegating to specialists as necessary, toward enabling a sustainable customer-loyal culture (people, process, beliefs) within the client.
- Effective project management and delivery of consistently high standard of work as directed by Client Lead ensuring deadlines are met, operational hurdles are understood and insights are delivered in an actionable format.
- Makes a contribution to delivering revenue targets for the client group from identifying and effectively managing clients and projects.
- Collaborate relentlessly with others in order to execute a ‘joined up’ approach for the client and to deliver against an integrated overall client plan.
- Participates in the integration of dunnhumby data, solutions and tools into our clients’ collaborative business planning and measurement processes in ways that lead to consistent, efficient, effective utilisation of customer insights to grow business results.
In this role you’ll work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge techniques on projects that will have both short and long-term impact. You’ll work within a client leadership team, alongside Client solutions managers and media managers. Externally you’ll be working with the Client or Supplier via email, over the phone and in person; you’ll also have contact with account managers, category managers or brand managers.
What you'll need: [Essential]
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any related subject.
- Experience presenting Insights
- Knowledge of Customer Insights
- Project management experience
- Client facing experience
- Data interpretation skills
A plus if you also have: [Desirable]
National Body Recognised Accreditation in related subject.
Master’s degree or equivalent in related subject.
- A consultative approach to selling
- Knowledge of category management
- Experience with Strategic Assessment
- Knowledge of Digital consumer promotion
- Solution Design, Development & Deployment
Life at dunnhumby
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the Customer, we are ambitious and decisive, we listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby
- Here you'll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels
- You’ll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individuals
- We believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what we do
- You'll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for our customers
- We’re a great believer in work-life balance offering early finish Fridays plus an extra day off on your birthday
- dunnhumby's spirit of community and the diversity of our people's skills, backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger. We continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be
*** dunnhumby is unable to offer visa sponsorship for external candidates ***