Ecolab - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Join Ecolabs team as Credit Controller in Johannesburg, South Africa and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. Were growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the worlds most vital resources.
Whats in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the worlds most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Collect outstanding debts and meet collection targets set
- Resolve any outstanding queries
- Ensure that internal procedures are followed
- Conduct duties in a professional manner.
- Bachelors degree or diploma in a finance
- 4 years of business experience in collections
- Excellent communication skills
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Process-orientation with customer focus
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to apply judgment in problem solving
- Ability to ask probing questions to obtain necessary information
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.