Lead Domain Sales Manager - Cloud Communication
Ericsson-Worldwide - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Date: Feb 10, 2020
As a Lead Domain Sales Manager the role will support the KAM organization with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner, technology leader and that Ericsson solutions (end-to-end) and services provide added value compared to the competition by being a trusted advisor to key decision makers in the customer’s organization. The role would also require the incumbent to work on strategic level, identifying leads and opportunities as well as taking the role of ACR or CSR in a specific engagement.
- A Lead Domain Sales Manager, working within the Digital Services team, primarily supporting the following technologies & solution areas:
SA Cloud Communication:
- Cloud VoLTE & Evolved Communication
- Mobile Switching (MSS)
- Enterprise Communication
- Cloud Signaling (DSC & IP-STP)
SA Cloud Core:
- Cloud Unified Data Management (UDC, IPWorks & User Profile Gateway)
SA Cloud Infrastructure:
- NFVI & HDS
- Software Defined Infrastructure (SDN)
- Cloud Execution Environment (ECEE)
- Software Defined Storage
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills are a very important pre-requisite, where you would be expected to interact with senior management and CxO level on a regular basis.
- Required to build both internal and external relationships, for stakeholder management and follow-up
- Drive the Strategic Programs, related to Communication Evolution and Cloud & NFV Strategies. You would be expected to perform the following functions in this regard:
- Drive the Sales Funnel and support the accounts with increasing the opportunities in Sales Force (CRM)
- Provide Engagement One Pagers, which summarize the opportunities and sales funnel.
- Provide the overall Engagement Strategy per OPCo and for Customer Unit Group.
- Prepare Executive summaries of the various programs being driven for the Customer Unit Group.
- Prepare Internal and external communication packs for the various engagements and initiatives.
- Support with the strategically important deals and RFx, especially those which affect the overall Group strategy and pricebook.
- Business case & TCO development (supporting the Account Managers in the Customer Unit):
- Development of business cases for (but not limited to) Communication Evolution/IMS use cases as well as for Cloud & NFV.
- This will requires excellent understanding and knowledge of how to:
- Size and dimension CS (native and virtualized)
- Prepare configuration and cart for different customer tiers
- Propose an operating model and comparison
- Study the weaknesses/strengths of Virtualized and native and compare stability, performance, ... and various factors
- University degree in Business or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from Sales
- Change Management and Transformation skills.
- Portfolio expertise in Cloud Communication.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
For your prep and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Tag: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: South Africa (ZA) || || Johannesburg || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 332166