Experian - South Africa, all the provinces
To train, motivate, performance manage and maintain a sales
team that will exceed the budgeted business and sales targets.
- Manage human resources within established
policies and procedures
- Manage and perform against a pre-determined
sales budget/target ensuring agreed targets & objectives are met.
- Manage team KPIs.
- Increase revenue for the company and team
members by maximising the opportunity to upsell and cross-sell to existing
customers and sourcing strategic new business opportunities by means of sales
leads and referrals.
- Ensure agreed service levels are adhered to and
delivery to customers is exceeded through excellent service.
- Ensure the relationships with new and existing
customers achieve optimum levels of satisfaction.
- Ensure Experian's processes and policies are
adhered to in the management of relationships at all times.
- Ensure delivery of training to customers on
company products where upselling, cross-selling, or new business acquisition
- Maintain proactive knowledge of the industry,
consistently assess the competitive landscape, and keep abreast of potential
opportunities and trends, to assure competitive positioning within the
- Proactively communicate customer activity to all
relevant internal stakeholders to ensure effective management of revenues,
issues and customer satisfaction levels.
- Ensure accurate and efficient administration of
allocated financial tasks for customers in accordance with stipulated timelines
including budgets, forecasts and actual.
- Contribute towards the implementation and
development of a culture of knowledge sharing in order to ensure high levels of
performance across business functions.
- Manage call efficiency, client consultations and
productivity to established norms and standards.
- Ensure compliance with CRM and customer database
policies and procedures.
- Build relationships with senior executives at
clients that form part of your portfolio to assist sales people in advancing
opportunities, negotiating deals and retaining customers.
and attention to detail
Maker and Critical Thinking
Required key skills (functional/technical)
people management experience and a positive and motivational leadership style
and training skills
• Credit and
risk industry experience
/ Public Speaking
& Business acumen
degree or 4 year diploma and/or equivalent business management experience
• 3-5 years
sales management experience
in a Multi-National beneficial