Business Operations Analyst
Feastfox - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
Feastfox is a fast-growing, consumer technology startup that is re-defining restaurant discovery through personalization and machine learning. We have an international team with offices in Seattle, Budapest, and Cape Town, and are backed by top-tier Silicon Valley VC funds.
Our venture was founded at Stanford University by entrepreneurs with strong ties to the restaurant industry. Our advisory board members include world-class academics, well-known entrepreneurs and industry experts. We closed an oversubscribed seed investment round in 2019.
About the Role:
As a Business Operations Analyst, you will be one of the driving forces behind our data gathering and analysis effort for the United States restaurant market. You will play an active role in developing new effective processes that help the Feastfox team quickly scale up in new and diverse markets while managing and maintaining your own team of contractors in Cape Town.
What we are looking for:
- Priority will be given to applicants with business backgrounds; however, all degrees will be considered
- Time & people management skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Excel
- The ability to work fast and learn new skills quickly
- High level of accuracy with a given task
- Willingness to work long hours when required
- A love for all things food!
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Great office with sea-view in Sea Point, Cape Town
- Generous equity package
- Fun atmosphere with regular team events
- Semi-annual promotion reviews with clearly defined career tracks
- Strong feedback culture with regular check-ins and one-on-one meetings
- International travel opportunities including visits to our office in Seattle
How to Apply:
To apply send your CV as well as a short motivation explaining why you’re a great fit to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R12,500.00 to R17,500.00 /month
- Bachelors (Required)
- Cape Town, Western Cape 8060 (Required)