Fragomen Worldwide - Johannesburg, Gauteng
We have an exciting opportunity for an Immigration Consultant to join our dynamic team in Johannesburg. This is a full-time role that will be based in our Johannesburg office.
Fragomen is the world’s leading exclusive provider of immigration services. With more than 50 offices worldwide, we provide immigration services in more than 170 countries. For over 60 years, we have provided strategic immigration advice to a diverse range of clients from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. With over 4,000 employees, you will be joining a truly global firm where providing exceptional client service is at the core of what we do.
Fragomen’s professionals are respected thought leaders in the immigration field providing evidence and expertise to governments across the world including the US Congress, the UK Parliament, the European Union and the United Nations.
About the role:
- Assumes day-to-day responsibility for case files including communication with clients and applicants, drafting of correspondence, application paperwork and all follow ups
- Demonstrates ability to research issues and formulate solutions, including completion of appropriate documentation.
- Assists in the preparation of technical training of staff.
- Follows firm risk management procedures with respect to the provision of technical advice to clients and all correspondence to clients and other relevant bodies.
- Delegates tasks, where appropriate, to more junior staff. Clearly provides relevant instructions and questions them to check their understanding and monitors their output.
- Liaises with client/assignee to obtain necessary documents
- Drafts visa application forms & conducts factual checks on applications
- AA EE Vacancy
- Strong desire to further career within a client delivery role within visas and immigration services
- Proven experience of working in a document procurement and visa application business, handling a broad range of clients
- Previous client management or account management experience would be preferred
- Must be highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven customer care skills with the ability to highlight issues as they arise
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to use these skills to influence and achieve objectives
- Fluency in English is essential
- Must have the right to live and work in South Africa
The role of Immigration Consultant will offer excellent opportunities for development within Fragomen.
We are offering a competitive salary & benefits package and great progression opportunities.
Please send your resume and motivation letter in English to: [email protected]