Henkel - South Africa, all the provinces
" HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Compliance with Henkels Vision and Values.
- Fair and consistent administration of Henkels policies and procedures.
- Executes special projects as assigned by management.
- Ensure Morning Line Meetings are performed and recorded, and Action items closed by all (MLM)
- Report Daily Activities to the morning Board meeting (MBM)
- Ensures training of employees is being executed in accordance with operations and safety training matrix and schedule.
- Ensures that all safety policies and procedures are followed. This includes Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO), use of PPE, accident reporting, investigation, Primary cause analysis, corrective action, implementation, and follow up.
- Drives production employees and temporaries to deliver a safe and clean workplace.
- Monitors manufacturing performance in real time Against Agreed PDI
- Support of equipment resources including diagnosis of problems and implementation of minor repairs.
- Participates in organizing the daily manpower to achieve optimum labour performance.
- Draws labour when required from a different work centres to ensure Optimal Capacity Utilisation.
- Modifies work assignments based on workload fluctuations within the day & Absent Employees.
- Encourages/develops individuals not meeting required expectations or following proper procedures. Performance evaluations. (PIP)
- Solves and communicates production problems issues in a timely manner to appropriate departments.
- Directs, leads and motivates functional work teams.
- Communicates Henkels culture, policies and procedures, and Continuous Improvement (CI) plans to production employees and temporaries in areas of responsibility.
- Drives the Continuous Improvement (CI) program and related tools, includes 5S to full depth of integration in areas of responsibility.
" YOUR SKILLS
- Technical Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering.
- Process Management and Improvement.
- LEAN Principles Implementation.
- Strong SHE and Process background.
- Knowledge in Acids & Alkaline Batch Manufacturing.
- Minimum of five years experience in production Supervision
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of process order documentation.
- Able to direct and perform multiple functions within the production area.
- Demonstrates strong communication, leadership, problem solving and conflict management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and SAP.
- Team leadership experience on Production/Manufacturing management held with international companies.