Investment Banking Intern
ICP - Johannesburg, Gauteng
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop entry level 'lead advisory' skills. The role will provide many of the foundations in corporate finance, which are core to success in the industry.
There will be significant scope to gain exposure to advanced finance technical skills such as, Financial Modeling, Business Writing, Transaction Services, Valuations, Strategy, Corporate Finance, Market Analysis and M&A due diligence.
The ideal candidate will be commercially driven with strong organisational skills and have a genuine interest in investment banking.
- Conduct market research and building discounted cash flow model
- Preparing in-depth valuations and other financial analysis
- Calculate financial metrics, assisting with the annual business plan and budgeting process
- Construct financial statements in Excel, and preparing M&A reports
- Underwrite models to reflect asset performance and changes in the market environment
- Critical analysis of financials and business data
- Communicate financial patterns, insights and discrepancies
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent analytical skills
- Current student or graduated within last 3 years
- Strong presentation skills; oral and written
- Rigorous, self-motivated, team player
- Detail-oriented, reliable and trustworthy
- Organized and detailed oriented; ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is a hot opportunity and the process is expected to move fast.
- Launchpad for top elite banking jobs
- Training and development from experts