Business Analyst (Business Applications)
Impact - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world..then this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation. We work with enterprise and innovative brands like Ticketmaster, Levi's, Microsoft, Airbnb, and Uber to help them manage all different types of partnerships. From social influencers, B2B, strategic partners, publishers, and traditional affiliates, we have them covered. Our combined suite of products covers the full life partnership lifecycle including onboarding, tracking ads and paying partners, recruiting for new partners, data and marketing intelligence, and protection from fraud. Founded in 2008 by the same team that founded Commission Junction, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and eleven offices across the United States, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
As the Business Analyst working within our dynamic Finance department, you will be responsible for ensuring business applications are aligned and support core company capabilities and priorities. This role will also drive and implement the Business Applications strategy, ensuring pristine data quality and world class reporting is available for informed decision making by operations.
- Review and apply key decisions across departments and regions, reporting directly to the company VP.
- Manage change and expectations of all stakeholders involved in existing and new business applications.
- Working with all levels within the company. from the Head of Department, Directors, Managers, and Team Leads.
- Build out critical reporting that addresses the needs of business users.
- Work with operational teams as necessary to ensure best practices are followed in implementation of new applications.
- Work closely with procurement and finance to ensure company policies are followed for IT procurement.
Does this sound like you?
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree (Finance or Computer Science).
- 2 - 5 years' experience in a fast-paced environment within finance and product.
- Experience in financial analysis and modelling.
- Querying and scripting skills strongly advantageous, e.g. SQL, Python.
- Experience with: Dash boarding and DataViz tools like Tableau, and PowerBI
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Phenomenal coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Yummy snacks every Friday
- Free parking
- Development & training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.