Global Payments Specialist
Impact - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
At Impact our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, you get to work with fun and talented people solving cutting edge marketing challenges with technology, and advance your career, this is the place for you.
Impact is the global leader in Partnership Automation and catalyst for the new Partnership Economy. Impact accelerates enterprise growth by scaling discovery, recruitment, onboarding, engagement and optimization of all types of partnerships. Impact's Partnership CloudTM provides automation for the full partnership life cycle; confident decision making and optimization through measurement and attribution; and protection from fraud. Impact drives revenue growth for global enterprises such as Cabela's, Fanatics, Getty Images, Lenovo, Levi's, Techstyle and Ticketmaster. Founded in Santa Barbara, CA in 2008, Impact has grown to over 500 employees and ten offices across the United States, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Why this role is exciting:
The Global Payments Specialist you will be responsible for improving the financial functionality of our product based on customer feedback. The role acts as a high level client interface on all finance related issues, trainer of Customer Support Team on finance related matters, recommends, champions, and documents improvements to ensure self-serve and client satisfaction of our clients.
Does this sound like you?
- Tertiary level qualification in Accounting/Financial Management/Commerce Studies.
- 0 - 3 years of working experience in a SAAS or Fintech company within their finance and/or customer service departments (advantageous)
- Global payments/billing experience, working with regional managers will be advantageous.
- International tax knowledge will be advantageous.
- Ability to digest and synthesize information from multiple sources and make dispassionate assessments of what needs to be done.
- Comfortable with shift work to cover international time zones.
- Talented capable team player who can work with regional managers to ensure seamless operations.
- Interface directly with clients and partners in a world class organization in a very professional way to solve issues and negotiate solutions.
You will be responsible to ensure:
- All Media Partner payments are paid accurately and timeously as per their service level agreements
- All Advertiser's deposits are captured accurately on a daily basis.
- All 1099 Tax Returns to Media Partners are issued accurately and timeously.
- Cash flow between client held bank accounts are management effectively.
- All bank reconciliations against the billing engine are completed on a daily basis.
- All credit memos, manual invoicing, accounting adjustment are executed on a timely basis for our global offices.
- The "Do Not Pay" workflow are managed.
- All client finance tickets/queries created by business are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Creation of Statement of Accounts, Client Audit Requests, etc.
- Act as a knowledge resource for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide finance specific training as required.
- Medical Aid & Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Coffee & cereal
- Free lunch on Thursdays
- Casual work environment
- Games room
- Flat Structure
- Free parking
- Development & training
Do you want to join our ever-growing team?
We'd love to hear from you at [email protected] with the subject line: "Global Payments Specialist- Impact" and we will connect with you shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.