Regional Account Manager (Position located in Cape Town, South Africa)
KnowBe4 - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
KnowBe4 is one of the world's fastest growing companies in the information security sector. Based in Florida, USA, KnowBe4 has been on a successful course for eight years.
Over 29,000 organizations have decided to use the KnowBe4 security awareness & simulated phishing platform and are now mobilizing their end users to create a last line of defensein guarding against cyber risks.
KnowBe4 not only has the world's largest library for security awareness training courses, but also offers the tools, services and analytics required for the successful implementation of an effective human firewall.
Popcorn Training - A KnowBe4 company has been a 100% subsidiary in the company's worldwide organization since April 2018. Located in South Africa, it serves as an asset in keeping our training content fresh and up to date with trends.
Our cybersecurity products are unique and offer excellent career opportunities for professionals who want to be at the cutting edge both now and in the future.
We are ranked #1 best place to work in technology nationwide in the USA by Fortune Magazine and have placed #1 or #2 in The Tampa Bay Best Workplaces Survey for the last four years. We also just had our 27th record-setting quarter in a row!
The Regional Account Manager - South Africa position is responsible for managing the customer accounts in his or her assigned territory and maximizing all sales opportunities within those accounts. More specifically, he or she will be charged with promoting and selling KnowBe4's products and services to small and medium sized businesses (organizations with 101 - 999 employees), across Africa with the objective to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota. This can be achieved by targeting new business as well as reactivating dark (lapsed) customer accounts.
- Promote and sell KnowBe4's range of products and services
- Identify and close net new customers in the assigned territory
- Build and maintain pipeline of potential customers by developing and managing relationships with prospects
- Forecast new business prospects that result in successful client relationships and sales
- Identify key decision makers whilst developing and qualifying new business opportunities within the targeted markets through cold calling, networking and high-level prospecting.
- Articulate the value proposition of KnowBe4's products and help the customer understand how it will improve their business's security awareness training (and security overall).
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas and/or targets
- Be well versed in KnowBe4's product offerings and promote the products and services at trade shows as requested
- Follow up on marketing leads to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Act strategically in offering free templates or negotiating discounted pricing, in line with established policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Proven track record in sales and business development
- 3 years selling software to Small Medium Enterprise preferred
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the IT Security Field
- Experience in a business to business environment
- Experience with Salesforce and Gmail
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Stats driven business professional
- Enthusiastic, motivated, energetic self-starter
- Strong collaborative and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exemplary interpersonal skills
- High degree of personal accountability
- Strong presentation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Network or Security a plus
Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.