MoneyGram International - Johannesburg, Gauteng
MoneyGram International now has an exciting opportunity for a regional Go-To- Market Manager to join us in Johannesburg. As the Go-To-Market Manager you will be responsible for deploying new products, services, POEs (Points of Entry) and other changes at MoneyGram following the go-to-market playbook and communication process.
- Partner with product, strategic operations, etc. to contribute requirements based on regional/market needs. Liaise between product and strategic operations and downstream partners.
- Create thorough and robust go-to-market strategy to drive business growth, ensuring stakeholders across the organization are prepared for and understand the new product, service, or change.
- Partner with communications to establish communication plan for internal and external stakeholders, communicate product value proposition to the sales channel and Develop the sales tools and collaterals that support the selling process of the product.
- Collaborates and coordinates with internal stakeholders such as product, compliance, finance, marketing, sales, org. readiness, etc. to communicate and implement new services. Schedule and host project kick off, playbook reviews, and status updates following the standard go-to-market process.
- Work closely with the integration and Sales teams to identify opportunities for POE changes and deployment of all product functionalities (Directed Sends, Notifications, Rewards etc.) and acts as subject matter expert (SME) for all Operational matters including Global Call Centre (GCC), Technical Support Centre ( TSC), Servicing and Onboarding and provide guidance to the Sales team around best practices and processes.
- Ensure accurate and optimal Data is collected at POE, work closely with the sales team on Data collection attributes to help improve Customer Experience and drive better compliance and consumer profiling strategies while also identifying opportunities for cost reduction and redundant activities that will help streamline processes and optimize deployment and operations.
- Work with product team to ensure deployment, unification and use of Salesforce as a sales and CRM tool for all agents related services and communication.
- Performs other duties as assigned.