Call Centre Agent
MRI Software - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
As a Verification Specialist with the MRI Software Global Client Support team, you will have the opportunity to analyze and validate background checks, engage with our worldwide client base, and provide an incredible customer experience every day. In this position, you will be the primary point of contact for a broad variety of customers from financial and property management institutions, assisting with a wide range of questions and issues in the tenant screening process. MRI Software will rely on YOU to listen to and empathize with our clients and use your troubleshooting skills, technical savvy, and creativity to meet their needs and deliver a consistent, professional experience.
• Will be required to proactively contact reference providers by telephone. This will require outbound calling.
• Will be required to obtain phone and electronic references directly from employers and landlords following standard operating processes.
• Perform data entry, including individual information.
• Be responsible for hitting your day-to-day service level targets.
• Meet quality assurance selected targets.
• Will be responsible for proactively developing and maintaining your business and system knowledge.
• Adapt to change quickly, in a fast-paced environment.
o Customer focus and a passion for support
o Creative and curious troubleshooter
o Strong organization and time management skills
o Professional communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate technical concepts
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
o Previous experience in customer service is helpful
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, and Canada with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!