NTT - Johannesburg, Gauteng
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The Data Wrangling Team is a cross functional team providing innovative solutions to the organizations data and business process challenges.
Leveraging new technologies like RPA and Machine Learning, looking at our data assets differently and using new approaches like Design Thinking, Advanced Analytics and Predictive Modelling, the team will look for new ways to optimize our business and enable our digital transformation ambitions.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in a team of data wranglers to optimise and automate our master data processes, and drive quality improvement across the domains.
- Design, build and oversee the deployment and operation of technology architecture, solutions and software to capture, manage, store and utilize structured and unstructured data from internal and external sources. Establish and build processes and structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs, route appropriately and store using any combination storage forms as required.
- Work with the automation team to develop technical tools and programming that leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and big-data techniques to cleanse, organize and transform data and to maintain, defend and update data structures and integrity on an automated basis.
- Create and establishe design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements. Reviews internal and external business and product requirements for data operations and activity and suggests changes and upgrades to systems and storage to accommodate ongoing needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Problem Solving
- Design Thinking
- Business Process Analysis
- Data Modelling and Manipulation
- Automation (RPA training will be provided)
- Basic SQL Scripting and Data Manipulation.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- An IT related postgraduate qualification would be advantageous
- 3-5 years work Experience
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialization area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments.
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.