Director: GTM Software Practise
NTT - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Director: GTM Software Practise
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Develop, build and drive globally consistent and sustainable practice in support of overall value proposition. The Practice Director has a solid knowledge of licensing, a good foundational overview of cloud platforms and a grasp of Software Asset Management.
Working at NTT
Cross-Functional Business Engagement
- Engage with multiple stakeholder groups to share the GTM Software strategy and achieve buy-in
- Understand each business function’s priorities and expertise and incorporate these into the overall Software GTM strategy and execution
- Align to global programs and initiatives to develop cross-functional collaboration and execution
- Foster relationships between GTM, Services and GIS/Operations to develop a combined understanding and vision for Software
- Alignment to current GTM Practices Leads to gather understanding of specific GTM Area requirements
- Technical understanding of Licensing Programmes and GTM initiatives across strategic vendors
- Experience working with traditional transformation and emerging Software publishers for alignment of value-based proposition
- Experience with licensing contracts
- A good overview of hyper-scaler platforms such as Azure and AWS with an in-depth knowledge of at least one cloud platform
- Ability to demonstrate a complete cloud billing model to cover range of MS offerings, expertise in creation of cloud contracts and governance as guidelines to regions
Software Asset Management
- SAM experience including an overview of advisory activities relating to Audit defense, effective licensing position, SAM Maturity assessment and the implementation of SAM projects
- A broad understanding of the evolving SAM Tool market, with knowledge of Snow and ServiceNow advantageous
Enterprise Agreements / Ent. Licence Agreement models
- Able to build out business development models across wide range of software tech vendors in collaboration with Vendor Alliance team
- Solid understanding of the TSIA Land Adopt Expand Renew (LAER) model and related Software lifecycle management
- Able to drive transformation across sales and lifecycle management to enable best practice establishment across prioritised vendors in support of GTM practice areas
- Full understanding of opportunity to cash activities in changing software led business model
- Sound knowledge of Intelligent Workplace and Intelligent Infrastructure, with solid understanding of cloud IaaS, PaaS services
- Relevant degree in commerce and / or information technology
Work Experience Required
- 7+ years of practical industry experience in Software and / or Lifecycle management
- Client Success experience preferred
- Experienced in engaging at senior levels internally and externally
- Experience in driving business transformation projects, and/or new business model implementations
Skills and Core Competencies
- Excellent communication skills across all levels within the organisation
- Problem identification
- Solution focused
- Well-developed coaching competency
- Focused execution, with openness to hear other opinions
- Go to Market – Group and Regions
- Group Vendor Alliances
- Global Infrastructure & Technology (GIS)
- Technology Services Platform
- Group Client Success Management (CSM) team
- Regional leadership teams
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.