NTT - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
Workday HRIS Specialist
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
We are looking for an HRIS Specialist to join our HRIS team. This team member will play a central role in the HR Information System roadmap, be a part of a high performing team, and work within a global information services team.
You will be involved in the creation and enhancement of a global HRIS platform that will serve one of the world’s most innovative global technology companies.
Working at NTT
- You will deliver and support HRIS related initiatives from an Employee Life Cycle perspective, such as HCM, Talent Management, Performance Management, Advance Compensation, Security, Absence, Recruitment, Reporting & Analytics. This will all happen within an Agile framework.
- You will build, quality assure and maintain HR system functionality to meet business requirements, which includes configuration of Workday, other HRIS applications, and system integrations to integrate with other Business Applications.
- You will partner with technical and business stakeholders on a regular basis in close teamwork with our DevOps Team Manager.
- You will troubleshoot complex process, application and functional issues and lead these, in accordance with agreed service levels, through to resolution
- You will collaborate in the design and operation of processes and procedures to keep our HRIS environment in healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving Data Integrity and Security initiatives to meet business needs.
- You will improve your own as well as our common ways of working – every day – in candid and passionate collaboration with your team.
- You will grow your own and our common knowledge of relevant product offerings within the HRIS arena
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- You understand HRIS information structure, integrations, functions, and processes as well as HR business processes within a multi-national organisation.
- You have a minimum 4 years’ experience using Workday or SAP Success Factors HCM; HCM certification is a plus
- You have experience on more than 2 of the following Workday functional areas with HCM as basis - Talent Management, Performance Management, Advance Compensation, Security, Absence, Recruitment, Reporting & Analytics.
- You understand HR policies, roles, and global processes
- You have experience of SOX, IT General Controls, GDPR and related System Audits
- You have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Macros etc.)
- You are highly organized with the ability to support multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- You are familiar with complex technical problems integrating several Business Applications, such as SalesForce, Concur, SAP, Payroll applications.
- You are experienced working in Agile development management with source control (Jira or AgileCraft)
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have a demonstrable ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations and proposed solutions.
- You thrive in working with diverse teams and influencing business processes to ensure the most effective method to achieve business goals.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.