Nutanix - Cape Town, Province of the Western Cape
- You will be responsible for leading workshops and consulting engagements with customers
- You will conduct pre-packaged Nutanix consulting solutions in a timely and effective manner
- You will take ownership of business outcomes of virtualization & automation projects through requirements capture and technical governance
- You will craft detailed design documents and perform hands-on implementation work
- You will work with our project managers on project budget and all aspects of efficient delivery
- You will provide technical input and review to our projects in a pre-sales stage
- You will advise and consult internal groups by providing accurate effort estimations
- You can display commercial awareness by identifying future services opportunity within a project or customer
- You actively drive practice activities such as development of standard methodologies, intellectual property capture and creation, quality assurance, and peer reviews
- You maintain current knowledge of the entire Nutanix product stack
Desired experience & Skills
- Experience in designing and implementing virtualization technology solutions.
- Sound understanding of Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) concepts and implementations.
- Validated working and hands-on experience with Nutanix AHV or other Industry leading virtualization products (e.g. vSphere, ESXi, vCenter, NSX, vSAN, SRM) within large scale IT production data centers.
- At least 5 year’s experience in designing and implementing datacenter infrastructure virtualization projects in regards to compute, network and storage.
- A Nutanix NCP/NCS or VMware VCAP would be highly regarded.
- Industry Certifications for Datacenter and Networking (e.g. LPIC, MSCA, CCNA and equivalent)
- Good background in Windows and Linux systems administration