Senior Banking Analytics Sales Rep
Oracle - South Africa, all the provinces
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Senior Banking Analytics Sales Rep – Southern Africa
Organization: Oracle Financial Services
Travel Required: Regional travel required within the region
Education: BS or BA in related fields is required
Oracle Financial Services Global Business Unit (FSGBU) is a world leader in providing IT solutions to the financial services industry. Oracle is the world’s largest enterprise software vendor with 286,000 global customers and USD 22.4 billion in revenue. Oracle’s customers include ten of the top ten global banks, ten of the top ten insurance companies, ten of the top ten securities firms, five of the top five mutual fund companies and four of the top five World stock exchanges. With the experience of delivering value-based IT solutions to over 840 financial institutions in over 130 countries, the FSGBU understands the specific challenges that financial institutions face: the need for building customer intimacy and competitive advantage through cost-effective solutions while, simultaneously, adhering to the stringent demands of a dynamic regulatory environment. Our solutions have the world's most comprehensive and contemporary banking applications and provide a technology footprint that addresses their complex IT and business requirements.
Products & Solutions Sold Under This Role:
- Oracle EPM - Please click on EPM (Enterprise Performance Management)
- Oracle ERM - Please click on ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
- Oracle FCCM – Please click on FCCM (Financial Crime and Compliance)
- Oracle Data Management & Regulatory Reporting - Please click on Oracle Data Management & Regulatory Reporting
The existing vacancy is for a seasoned banking analytics software sales person to position and sell licenses for Oracle’s OFSAA solutions, comprising Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Performance Management, Financial Crime & Compliance Management and Data Management & Regulatory Reporting. The territory is defined as Southern African accounts within the banking & insurance industry.
- Satisfy revenue targets for licenses across the ERM / EPM / FCCM and Data Management solutions in Southern Africa
- Competency in positioning the portfolio at a “C” level
- Building a deep and active engagement model with Clients
- Creating a tailored ‘case for transformation’ and solution proposal with supporting business case for each opportunity
- Close opportunities in a timely and managed process
- Sales lead generation and pipeline management
- Lead FSGBU account plan and coverage model to identify target Clients
- Seasoned software sales professional with solid experience in the areas of Enterprise Risk Management, Enterprise Performance Management and / or Financial Crime and Compliance Management within the Financial Service sector in Southern Africa.
- Proven experience selling Banking industry software solutions
- Experience in shaping and developing significant investment initiatives / projects of $US 5M and upwards, including business case development, detailed solution scope, implementation approach and plan, etc.
- Deep knowledge about the Southern African banking industry is vital.
- Ability to bring in insights about the emerging trends in banks’ buying patterns relative to core banking systems, enterprise risk management and compliance systems is vital
- Proven network of executive level contacts within the African banking community.
- Knowledge of IT and Banking
- Excellent communications skill
- Proven problem solving capacity, including needs analysis and business justification skills
- Ability to travel as required