PepsiCo - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Auto req ID: 199433BR
- Ensure adherence to fleet safety by all drivers at 30 DCs and branches.
- Conduct training on driver safety and provide guidance on processes related to high-jacking and truck recovery
- Work with suppliers and DCs to ensure sound tyre management practices and processes.
- Ensure timeous servicing of 512 vehicles for the relevant DCs by planning services (bookings) and ensuring DCs & suppliers adhere to appointments.
- Ensuring Fleet vehicles Roadworthy tests are done timeous and COF certificates are submitted to Fleet Admin 30 days before license expiry.
- Ensure R&M and Tyre quotations are received & processed on Laserfiche within 24 hours to minimise Fleet downtime. Analyse the quotations received from suppliers to ensure that they are fair and give recommendations when cost-saving mechanism is identified.
- Conduct trend analysis on various elements which have a cost implication on the business
- Manage truck rental requests ensuring rental reasons are justified to reduce costs and ensure business continuity.
- Assist in the process of obtaining and completing all necessary documents to get vehicles repaired/replaced.
- Conduct monthly meetings with each of the relevant responsible DC’s to discuss and resolve any fleet related issues. Also provide feedback on previous issues and draw up action plans on current issues with the DC Manager monthly.
- Have weekly discussions with relevant suppliers from relevant DC’s to discuss HHC Checklist issues and draw up action plans to resolve any urgent issues.
- Make sure all DC’s comply with accident policy with regards to vehicles that was involved in accidents. Assist with the completion of any and all documents needed to ensure that vehicles get repaired/replaced as soon as possible.
- During monthly visits make note and report all unreported accidents to the DC Manager and Fleet Admin.
- Have monthly panic button testing at the various DC’s. Make sure all panic buttons work and report non working panic buttons to relevant supplier to inspect and repair as soon as possible.
- Ensure all Geotab Telematics units in the region are downloading and fully operational. All exceptions to be resolved within 5 days.
- Ensure all OTI Fuelmasters units in the region are fully functional and faults resolved within 5 days.
- General office administration with regards to fleet vehicles.
- Provide Fleet Management with weekly Fleet Expenditure reports to track maintenance budgets.
- Post Matric qualification or 3 year related tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the Fleet industry.
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
- Good business communication skills on oral and report writing
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular