PepsiCo - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Auto req ID: 201361BR
- Drive Talent Acquisition for the defined business area using a variety of techniques. Ensure compliance with Employment Equity targets, Procedures, Entry requirements, Strategic Workforce Plan and headcount budget (AOP). Custodian of high quality talent for the business.
- Manage a high quality and thorough administrative process for all HR related processes including payroll documentation, take-ons, promotions and separations.
- Manage employee relations within assigned business area. Are involved in the scheduling and management of the monthly Management Union meeting, and regular Employment Equity Forums. Actively manage a constructive union relationship
- Manage disciplinary matters and grievances within the policy timeframes, decisively and in accordance to Labour Legislation. Assist in the preparation and representation of cases at the CCMA
- Drive the Pepsico Performance Management Cycle within the assigned business area. Ensure all employees have PDRs with objectives that are regularly and fairly reviewed. Monitor system inputs and compliance
- Drive the Pepsico Talent Management cycle with the assigned business areas. Talent mapping conducted and key action agreed and monitored
- Drive the Communication and facilitation of the Employee Wellness Programme Deployment within the assigned area. Helps managers who have identified employees in need of the intervention. Works with the service provider to ensure that the required intervention happens. Help re-integrate employees back to work life.
- Conducts Stay, Exit and OHS Interviews. Results used to draw up action plans that are agreed with line managers and actively monitored.
- Co-develop the site culture and engagement plan with the HR Manager. Actively drive the plan to ensure continuous improvement in employee morale and engagement.
- Monthly reporting completed. Conducts comparative analysis, trends and reports on Employment Equity statistics, incidents of discipline, union growth, exits and related key matters. Gives insights on site dynamics and ER matters. Provides intelligence on matters outside of the domain of HR but with probable impact on site relationships
- Provide Site HR Projects Execution/Support
- B Tech or Degree in Social Sciences/HR Management/Business Management
- 2 – 3 year experience in an HR role servicing a business area
- Knowledge and experience with Labour Legislation. Previous exposure to disciplinary cases and CCMA preparation and procedures. Experience with BBBEE principles
- Experience in working with shop stewards
- Proven track record in Recruitment of staff
- Compensation and benefits knowledge
- Coaching skills and experience preferred
- Knowledge of change theory, career pathing, employee motivation theory, leadership principles
- Sound ability to translate HR theory into practice
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required
- Strong Influencer
"PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act" Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular