Modality Sales Specialist MRI
Philips - Brussel, all the provinces
Job TitleModality Sales Specialist MRIJob Description
In this role, you have the opportunity to
drive the MR business in the Benelux by leading the sales of the MR related opportunities from lead till contract/order closure. You are the subject matter expert in the MR domain and portfolio and will build (tailored) product/solutions (value) propositions in addressing customer needs.
You feel challenged in building strong trust-based relationships with (clinical) key opinion leaders and related stakeholders in the MR domain.
You enjoy being a team player of the Precision Diagnosis team and will closely work together with the Business Marketing Manager, Modality Sales Specialists from other domains, Clinical Application Specialists, Clinical Scientists and the related team members of the sales organization like District Leaders, Key Account Managers and Account Managers CS.
You are responsible for
- Developing and driving a trust-based relation with (clinical) customers to maximize the value of the short & long-term business with the account for Philips based on deep understanding of customer’s needs.
- The sales process of related MR portfolio (products and services) specific opportunities from lead till contract/order closure.
- Customer presentations, site visits and demos of the related portfolio (products and services) and value proposition.
- Managing relationships with portfolio specific KOL’s and other relevant stakeholders at the accounts.
- Building the customer quote and owns and answers customer tender requirement documents (PvEs).
- Supporting business/cluster related campaigns, product and services introduction and end of life programs in market.
- Defining and executing the implementation of the business policy, pricing strategy and product mix to be sold in the region, according to established guidelines in the BMC.
- Providing insights and input for the BMC.
- Achieving the business goals on OIT, Sales and Price realization for specific Portfolio and assigned territory from a total life.
- Preparing and delivering accurate business forecasting on a monthly basis via accurate lead and opportunity management in Philips CRM system (Salesforce.com)
- Identifying opportunities for long term and/or performance based partnerships.
You are a part of
the Business Marketing and Sales cluster Precision Diagnosis of the Market Benelux. You will report to the Modality Sales Manager Diagnostic Imaging. You closely collaborate with related Business Marketing Manager, Modality Sales Specialists, Clinical Application Specialists, Clinical Scientists and related colleagues in the sales & service organization like District Leaders, Key Account Managers, CS Account Managers and Technical Specialists. This position is full time and is located in Brussels, travelling within the Benelux is required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of related experience in the healthcare domain
- Proven track record (5+ years) in a Sales Role
- General knowledge of the Philips vision and deep understanding of the cluster vision and strategy
- Solid Experience in building and executing Product Marketing Plans
- In-depth knowledge of the domain specific products, services and solutions.
- In-depth (clinical) knowledge of the specific domain
- Knowledge of the local Healthcare domain
- Experience with applying the LEAN methodology
- Acts as a role-model for our Philips behaviors
- Strong Network builder on relevant levels and expert groups
- Knowledge to build and optimize configurations
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Able to define Marketing strategies
- Fluent in French, verbal and written, in addition English is preferable.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)