Patient Monitoring ECR & mother & child - South Africa
Philips - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Job TitlePatient Monitoring ECR & mother & child - South AfricaJob Description
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team. We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has a direct presence in four other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Casablanca, Cairo and Nairobi.
Currently we have the opportunity for a dynamic Patient Monitoring ECR & mother & child to join our team in Johannesburg.
You will report to the District/Region Sales Leader
You are responsible for:
Acting as a single point of contact for customer accounts for Philips product portfolio.
- Prepares the tactical account plan in line with account strategy in the region and implements the sales strategy. Responsible for filling the funnel management tool (SFDC)
- Accountable for achieving budgeted sales volumes, prices and profit margin and sales forecast at a specified number of customers and accountable for managing the sales orders
- Coordinates internal and external resources to obtain objectives involving local sales force and marketing support (e.g. Product Sales Specialist, Trade & Shopper Marketers, MarComs and/or Application Specialists)
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition and trends
- Drives continuous improvement via Lean
- Behavioral: Daily demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and 4 behaviors
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the field, in the Medical device industry and a good track record with a existing client base
- Ability to manage by influence and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Account management, with Customer Focused Selling
- Deliver results, Product knowledge and a good understanding of Anatomy & Physiology
In return, we offer you the unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. Only apply for this role if you are a South African Citizen by birth or Naturalization prior to the 27 April 1994.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)