Territory Managers - Inland and Coastal
Shell - Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Identify gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and 'people') for geographical area
- Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting Shell's interests, through the coaching and motivating of Dealer
- Manage and maintain positive Dealer relationships, supporting them to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including support to under-performing sites).
- Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
- Ensure Dealer implements all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the contracts and manuals
- Plan and conduct regular site visits
- Ensure consistent delivery of Shell's Customer Commitment through operational excellence in site operational standards
- Manage Dealers from HSSE and Compliance point of view
- Capture, analyse and interpret data, translate data into sustainable results, provide and implement initiatives for business improvements
- Monitor performance against KPIs, understand gaps and implement adjustments
- Report up on ongoing basis performance of the region
- Contribute to pricing strategy in the DO channel
- Contribute to performing Demand Forecast for the DO channel
- Deliver the pre-agreed and ad-hoc daily, weekly, and monthly volume & margin reports
- Share and learn best pricing practices
Auto req ID
Country of Work Location
The world faces energy challenges that are becoming more complex each day. We’re looking for people who share our passion for taking on those challenges with cutting edge technology, innovative thinking and a commitment to properly managed risk. Shell develops and operates some of the largest and most complex projects in the world and we always endeavour to work at the leading edge of technical innovation.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- University degree
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Very strong commercial & economic acumen
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Relationship building skills
- Focus on delivery and ability to perform multitasking activities
- Active involvement in developing business proposals & decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Company car will be provided
- Driving Licence is a must
- For the Territory Manager Inland, we would prefer a candidate who is based in Limpopo or Mpumalanga
City, State (if applicable)