RGM Capabilities Manager
The Coca-Cola Company - Johannesburg, Gauteng
RGM Capabilities Manager
- Responsible for RGM analytics and insights development in support of RGM 2.0
- Enhance business integration processes to accelerate spead to market of revenue growth management lead innitiatives inline with business imperatives.
- Decompose and enhance RGM capabilities for SAF leading design and implementation of RGM tools (Conjoint, Promo Evaluation etc.)
- Effectively manage RGM 2.0 calendar routines to ensure ensure timeous sign off of aligned hypothesis
- Effectively Track revenue plans according to overall SAF targets and developing strategic guidelines in terms of volume, transactions, price and mix KPIs.
- Support RGM process of applying creative and analytical thinking on identifying pack solutions to accelerate revenue growth within the action framework focusing on (T).
Assist in supporting commercial strategy development and RGM in proposing and providing Revenue Growth Management (RGM) strategies and implementation of short, mid & long term OBPPC adjustments across the action framework with a focus on (T)
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
State, track and adjust SAF Revenue plan for SBP and ABP. 20%
Help Align and ensure KO System RGM culture through critical system routines. 10%
Participate as a KO RGM team member on RGM2.0 processes and capabilities to assure sustainability and value creation. 30%
Effectively manage RGM 2.0 calendar routines in support of aligned calendar. 10%
Ensures OBPPC strategy linked to consumer/shopper marketing, financial and operational insights and provide commercial and operational guidelines. 10%
Evaluate & Implement new tools & processes 20%
Type of previous work experience required: Business analytics, Channel, commercial and operations background.
How many years of previous work experience are required? 8-10 years
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job: Postgraduate/Masters Degree
List Required Certifications: Finance and marketing proficiency. Strategic planning and Project management skills
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.