MAEII - Account Executive Sales (Banking)
TransUnion - Johannesburg, Gauteng
What We'll Bring:
Focusing on the management and growth of TransUnion’s Financial Services Vertical, you should be passionate about driving your innovative sales approach to identify and understand client’s business issues, focusing on opportunities to secure existing revenue and growth through effective strategic solutions that drive incremental and new revenue opportunities. Through strategic planning, marketing, business development, thought leadership and ongoing management of relationships you will drive revenue through the deployment of innovative solutions.
What You'll Bring:
- Degree or Diploma with eight to ten years of solution-selling experience.
- Proven history of meeting/exceeding yearly quotas.
- Demonstrated sales experience in selling data driven solutions.
- Must have the ability to engage with “C” suite level audience.
- Possess diverse commercial and deal structuring acumen.
- Focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Eagerness to learn complex solutions to enable successful development of sales opportunities.
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment and making contributions when appropriate.
- Experience in structuring large business deals with knowledge of different commercial constructs and how these can be used.
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Strategic Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Commercial Savviness
- Deep Industry knowledge /case studies and trends
- Influential network
- Hunter skillset
Impact You'll Make:
- Develops sales strategies to grow revenue from existing and new sales opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving revenue quotas for large strategic and complex opportunity clients through hunting for new opportunities at enterprise or large sized clients.
- Focus is on new business development and growing TU’s market share in strategic industries with little to no re-occurring revenue responsibility.
- Connects major client accounts and new clients to TU’s solutions with real impact and measurable results by developing business value analysis (e.g. ROI) and providing strategic advice.
- Participates in and/or ensure quality in customer engagements with the most strategic customers and deliver increased customer satisfaction and better opportunities for TU.
- Drives forward client adoption of TransUnion solutions through a deep understanding of strategic and reseller partnerships.
- Develops three year strategic view of client base detailing transformational ideas.
- Facilitates ideation, white boarding sessions to optimize share shift opportunities.
- Maintain competitor awareness to maximize penetration in markets held by the competition and foster partnerships with new and existing customers.
- Understands client’s financials to co-create effective strategies to identify opportunities.
- Owns the C-Suite relationship.
- Understands TU workflow and value chain, understand internal client delivery processes in order to ensure C-Suite satisfaction.
Creates opportunities to provide a unique ‘point of view’ perspective in commercial conversations.
- Contributes to TU’s thought leadership by constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged.
- Works with clients to understand CBI's and positions TU as partner to jointly solve problems.
- Develops sales tactical plans and ensures effective pipeline management.
- Reviews client industry standards, follow industry trends.
- Acts consistently with the organizations values and ensures that words and actions are consistent
- You will work closely with Product, Analytics, Sales and other departments to influence product strategy and roadmap to best support client account initiatives.
- Maintains all customer records in Salesforce CRM database.
- Develops and manages a 30 day forecast and 60-90-120 day pipeline within CRM.
- Provides weekly and monthly forecasts to management.
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and webinar marketing events.
- Conducts early customer engagement and registering of opportunities with key vendor partners early in the sales cycle to get special pricing for developing the opportunity.
- May manage sales activities and provide development and guidance to the team.
- Works with the respective teams to devise strategic sales plans, forecasts and manage the sales teams to execute effectively to achieve revenue goals.
- Ensures teams adhere to sales processes and procedures consistently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
TransUnion Job Title
MAE II, Account Dev - Direct Sales