Veeam - Sandton, Gauteng
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware or Microsoft virtualisation. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), Cloud Providers and Aggregators within the given territory. The successful candidate must have enterprise software solution sales experience.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on Channel Partners
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners.
• Working closely with Veeam Account Managers and Channel Partners on closing large enterprise deals
• Track record of accomplishment selling in the virtualisation / IT Infrastructure market
• Proven relationships in top channel partners and the ability to open new
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Successful sales experience with a channel-focused company
• Proven track record of successful selling in the channel
• Knowledge of virtualisation technology, experience with VMware and HyperV is a plus
• Experience in previous software backup channel sales desirable
• Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken.
• Strong team-working attitude in an extended multi-cultural team
• Business acumen and proactivity in suggesting and implementing leads generation initiatives
• Excellent English language skills, in addition French or Portuguese would be an advantage
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
The role is to be based from our offices in Bryanston, Johannesburg although there will be significant travel required of up to 70% to manage partners across Africa.
Partners locations: Kenya, Nigeria, Angola, Tanzania, Ghana, Ethiopia, Senegal, Cameroon, Gabon, Cote d'Ivoire, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritius, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Mozambique and Namibia